“Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action brings confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”- Dale Carnegie
This week’s tip is about moving forward a goal. We are ½ through this year? How are you doing?
Which one are you?
- Moved a bit forward but not as much as you would like.
- Moving fast- hyper speed!
Everyone one of us is in one of these stages and if you are stuck or not moving as fast here are some thoughts to get you moving along at a snappier pace.
When I announced that I was almost done with my 2nd book for the year, people were shocked. Why were they shocked? I don’t really know, but here is how I did it and you can too!
- Carve out some time to stop the autopilot. Many of the reasons why people don’t get it done is because they are on autopilot with all the other stuff they have to do and are not intentionally making a plan.
- Have the plan not only be what you are starting but also what you are stopping.
- Set some dates to hold yourself accountable and stop making excuses.
- Celebrate your wins! Regroup when you have a setback.
All of these are simple tips, and you may have heard them before or know them, but the question is- are you doing them? If you are congrats! I am celebrating you! If not, I hope this helps as you can do it too!