You want your speaker to make an impact!
- Confidence is important. Confidence is a key building block to success. Confidence impacts everything you do and every relationship you have.
- You really care about your team and want them to be their best selves.
- You want to be your best self and you want your company to be successful.
Now a days it all goes hand in hand. And who doesn’t want to be confident?
Confidence is one of the most important factors to being successful and thriving in a fast-paced world with a lot of noise.
Rachael Fuller- Director of Sales at Tate + Zoey
I had already been a dedicated follower of Melinda’s podcast when she reached out to our new Network Marketing company about speaking at one of our events. Melinda spoke to our sales field during a special training event on the ways the comparison trap may be holding them back in their business and ways to overcome it. Her training was so well received by our field and they absolutely fell in love with her. We can’t wait to have her back for another training event!
Melinda’s most popular keynotes and workshops include:
- Believe It! How to Conquer Limiting Beliefs
- Stop or Shift the Comparison
- Confidence in Showing Up
Melinda’s natural honesty and composure have a way of drawing you in to her story and showing you what she’s all about. Her relatable personality gives me the confidence that she would help guide her clients to bring out the best in themselves and their lives. I would love to attend more of Melinda’s events!
It was inspiring to hear the key daily steps Melinda recommends to live your best life. Her ideas were easily transferable to different goals and journeys. She helped guide us closer to our true self.